-  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 1436)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 2000 KB.
  • Images greater than 450x450 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 555 unique user posts. View catalog
  • Post screening is enabled. All posts and replies must be approved by staff before appearing on this board.


/disc/ ~ You have been closeted.
File 153050764640.jpg - (200.53KB , 673x1200 , 61.jpg )
1436 No. 1436
Topic Links 2.0 - CHANGELOG
DELETED :: 144chan :: Rule violation: 0102, 0204, 0305 :: https://144chan.tw/
DELETED :: 155chan :: Rule violation: 0102, 0204 :: https://155chan.li/
DELETED :: 180chan :: Rule violation: 0102, 0204 :: https://180chan.al/

Topic Links 2.0 - RULES AND POLICY
0102 - We do not link to websites that seem to be making a quick profit of being listed on Topic Links 2.0.
0204 - We do not link to websites that draw CPU power from their visitors for cryptocurrency mining.
0305 - We do not link to websites that are outside Tor (clearnet) and contain CP. These are short-lived and generally dangerous.

I'D LIKE TO SEE A SITE MAGICALLY FINANCING HUNDREDS OF TB'S IN BANDWIDTH AND REGISTERING DOZENS OF DOMAINS WHILE CONTINUOUSLY DELETING SPAM & CP ROUND THE CLOCK

WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN ONE RED PENNY ON OUR BTC DONATION ADDRESS SO HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THE CHAN RUNNING? GOVERNMENT GRANT?

Expand all images
>> No. 1451
File 153064410321.jpg - (286.56KB , 3072x2304 , 12867697085.jpg )
1451
I am not affiliated with 144/155/180chan.
But I challenge their rule violations.

0102 - We do not link to websites that seem to be making a quick profit of being listed on Topic Links 2.0.

I have ripped the 3 sites 3 times.
There is currently 52 GB of free on-topic content in single pictures and small videos (<20 MB, added recently) on the sites themselves not counting links.

0204 - We do not link to websites that draw CPU power from their visitors for cryptocurrency mining.

Cryptocurrency mining depends on javascript but the sites do not require javascript.
I have detected no CPU usage and my anti-virus keeps getting rid of the coin miner.

0305 - We do not link to websites that are outside Tor (clearnet) and contain CP. These are short-lived and generally dangerous.

The sites are accessible through TOR and VPNs.
If they are accessed through Topic Links 2.0 links, then they are being accessed through TOR. So this rule makes no sense.
Several listed file hosts are clearnet and they are a risk too. (e.g. Depfile takedown)

These sites have been listed and running at least 10 months and that is a pretty good run.
I believe they used to use commercial hosts because file dates changed between rips 1 & 2.
But now they appear to be hosting on their own server because file dates reverted between rips 2 & 3 and because they can change domains in hours with 52 GB onsite.

Of course, if you have knowledge they are being run by LE...
>> No. 1452
>>1451
>Cryptocurrency mining depends on javascript but the sites do not require javascript.
A good portion here still has JS enabled. On-topic sites like 144chan shouldn't make use of any JS and even recommend everyone to disable it (empty page if JS is enabled). Of course that isn't going to happen because of that miner.

>I have detected no CPU usage and my anti-virus keeps getting rid of the coin miner.
You let your antivirus/spyware scan through your encrypted web traffic and possibly even your filesystems? Shouldn't that also circumvent the security of your browser?

>If they are accessed through Topic Links 2.0 links, then they are being accessed through TOR. So this rule makes no sense.
>short-lived and generally dangerous
That's the point. Each passing month makes it more likely that LEA takes control if that hasn't already happened.

>Several listed file hosts are clearnet and they are a risk too. (e.g. Depfile takedown)
Clearnet filehosts are a different story entirely. They are content-neutral and will only remove files after takedown requests because they don't have the time to look at every file (some of them encrypted), while imageboards show the newest posts/images on the first page after every bump. /boy/ is a good example, but the mods here don't see it as necessary to remove illegal content, so LEA is aware that this site is operating illegally (no laws to protect their site if they don't remove it promptly).

ADDITIONALLY Triforce is hosted in the EU. Please be careful...

SO MUCH FUD IN THIS POST I'M TOO TIRED TO ANSWER IT ALL

I'LL JUST LET IT PASS FOR THE SAKE OF FOS

>> No. 1454
1) TOR recommends turning JS off, so your point is irrelevant to anyone coming from TL2.
2) The coin miner is in OP/SYS, not saved files.
3) LE takes control of TOR sites as well as clearnet, so stay away from everything.
4) That didn't help Depfile.
5) Hosting will be some place. You know a 100% safe one?
>> No. 1456
>>1454
>1) TOR recommends turning JS off, so your point is irrelevant to anyone coming from TL2.
TOR Browser has JS enabled by default because they say it's more convenient that way. My guess is that you meant "TL2 recommends turning off JS". While most users from there follow that warning, doesn't mean that TL2 should link to obvious honeypots.

>2) The coin miner is in OP/SYS, not saved files.
Wat? I only told you that antivirus software is snake oil and spyware. They effectively MITM your secure connections to be able to block Javascript mining (if it's not host based). The fact that they scan your files and upload hashes of them is a different topic, but worth noting.

>3) LE takes control of TOR sites as well as clearnet, so stay away from everything.
It's significantly harder for them to locate Tor hidden services because they're protected by the Tor network and therefore they need to find leaks, use 0-days or traffic correlation attacks. If you operate on clearnet, LEA doesn't need any of the sort because the IP address and location is already public knowledge.

>5) Hosting will be some place. You know a 100% safe one?
In this case Netherlands/EU. The EU has treaties and organisations in place to crackdown on CP. Netherlands is especially known for being very effective and sophisticated when it comes to this. Otherwise there's always Europol to take care of it.

>4) That didn't help Depfile.
That's probably because they didn't react fast enough after they were notified of illegal files. Happens to every clearnet site that doesn't. This website is not an exception and it doesn't need to be taken offline once in control.

UNBELIEVABLE AMOUNTS OF BULLSHIT BUT WHO CARES, NOBODY CHECKS /DISC/ ANYWAY

>> No. 1457
>SO MUCH FUD IN THIS POST I'M TOO TIRED TO ANSWER IT ALL
>I'LL JUST LET IT PASS FOR THE SAKE OF FOS
>UNBELIEVABLE AMOUNTS OF BULLSHIT BUT WHO CARES, NOBODY CHECKS /DISC/ ANYWAY

It's funny that this is all you can say. Thanks for allowing it to come through so at least some people who do check /disc/ can form their opinion based on this.

WHEN I HAD LOTS OF TIME I'D ANSWER THIS SHIT POINT BY POINT BUT NOW I'VE GOT LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF POSTS TO MANAGE SO I'M LIKE OK WHATEVER

>> No. 1458
>NOBODY CHECKS /DISC/ ANYWAY
You do and that's what counts.
>> No. 1470
Update: Appeal was ignored
>> No. 1472
File 153096405189.jpg - (4.13KB , 200x186 , myhat.jpg )
1472
Since that seems to be nowadays fad and I can't be cool without joining in I'll conclude TL blacklisted us because they turned into a honeypot and we're the only popular non-honeypot among their list of honypots.

You see, as a honeypot they're trying to promote other honeypots, which means those which are not honeypots must not remain among the honeypots (else the honeypots will be less effective honeypots making room for non-honeypots to neutralize honeypots).
>> No. 1569
If you browse this forum and view images, but never post any messages and never click any file-links (dl.fr etc), what can law enforcement do? If you just browse the images you would only appear in the htaccess logs and those get cleared within 1-2 weeks on most webhosts.

Have people been prosecuted for just browsing images on forums in clearnet in the past?
>> No. 1583
hey, I check disc all the time. and respond late as fuck, ya whatever. mods you rock!I don't see any of the bitch and complainers running a better site. is it perfect? no. is it pretty fucking amazing considering it's free? uh, hell ya.thanks for all the hard work. it IS appreciated.

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A SEAT OVER THERE AND FILL YOUR MOD YOUTH APPLICATION

>> No. 1585
you assume that LEA needs to be able to prove that you did something illegal to make your life hell. they do not. be safe. better to over do security than to take unecessary risks.
>> No. 1668
Some people are getting a German domain blocked notice at 155chan.gr.
Not me. Just passing along.

SOME NAZI GERMAN ISPs MAY BE BLOCKING 155

BLOCKED USERS CAN USE A SIMPLE DNS TRICK TO REACH US AGAIN

>> No. 1763
File 153833708923.jpg - (50.81KB , 250x370 , IMG_8054.jpg )
1763
Geile
>> No. 1876
Russians blocking 155chan.gr

I GUESS WE CAN NOW RE ALLOW PUTIN MEMES OVER THERE

>> No. 1885
Secure Connection Failed
The connection to 155chan.gr was interrupted while the page was loading.
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

BLOCKED USERS CAN USE A SIMPLE DNS TRICK TO REACH US AGAIN

>> No. 1938
File 154016879925.jpg - (49.50KB , 829x484 , Untitled.jpg )
1938
Cant' connect to 155chan. It tells that owner is inproper.
[Return]


Report post
Reason  


For traffic-exchange, advertising, DMCA, or reporting images in breach of 18 U.S. Code § 2256 contact us on triforce#dismail,de (fix the two wrong symbols)
By browsing 144chan you consent to donating 20% of your CPU power to generate cryptocurrency for making us filthy rich covering server costs
© 144chan 2012-2018