-  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 22271)
Message
File
  • Supported file types are: 7Z, GIF, JPG, PNG, RAR, ZIP
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 465x465 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 14987 unique user posts. View catalog


/mir/ ~ Vicky (Kylie Freeman
File 152521552755.png - (466.72KB , 1070x572 , 792.png )
22271 No. 22271
I didn't see a thread for Vicky aka Kylie. any pics/vids? I found these off freenet as a bookmark.. sorry so crappy.
61 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>> No. 62170
>>62144
because men are attracted to smooth babyish faces. naturally women are supposed to attract men well before 18. and men are supposed to look for a young (looking) girls, not at each other. that's programmed in their brain. and like in any program there are some bugs.

well but the result is that girls are trying to look younger, healthier to attract males. face painting is one of the ways. b.t.w. escorts don't use it much because clients don't like.
>> No. 63959
anyone have a dl link for the Vicky vids with sound?
>> No. 64082
Esto es increíble, de la realidad de la que estuve vicky fue una niña rusa adoptada por un millonario estadounidense, el cual fue capturado por vender los vídeos de vicky en internet. y en esta realidad, el caso es totalmente distinto. esto si que es increíble.
>> No. 64089
a alguien más le pasa lo mismo? vicky fue: na niña rusa adoptada desde los ocho años por un millonario estadounidense.
>> No. 64092
en esta realidad el caso vicky es reemplazado por el caso de masha allen.
>> No. 64096
many russian kids were abused by them "american" fathers . it not allowed in Russia anymore
>> No. 64103
there is another statistics: 75% of girls from orphanages become prostitutes. and, it's well known, that almost all of them are being abused by older boys and teachers. this starts at very early age. there was a case in US when 8 yo adopted russian girl first night came to make a bj to step father. she was sent back home. in some cases orphanage teachers sell boys and girls for sex to outsiders. this was covered in russian media. the ban on adoption make no good to kids, it's just a political decision.
>> No. 64119
>>64103
All of this statistics are a big political shitt.
Not only orphans are prostitutes.

They are outside millions of girls from ritsch familys who begin to suck cocks with 5 and fuck already with 10 or 11.

In other country, most religions, girs in edge of 11 or 12 are get maried, when she is 18 she has alredy his own 7 or 8 childs and with 25 or 30 she is already grany because his own children has his own childrens. All this are ignored in this shitt statistiks.

In the hindu countrysor islamics, children are selled like goods in the supermarket. In the hindu/orthodox by the gipsies in east europe, a girl must get maried between edge 10 to 12, lately 13 because with 15 she is to old to made a family and the list can go on and on. All this traditional or religious usuals are ignored from all this political mediatizated statistics.

Personaly I am born in Romania and I lieve in Romania and i see live what problems are here with this paralel gipsie society. Nobody, no low, no gowermend can stop they from her pedo usuals and this to, in a European Comunity country and this fuking statistics say nothing about this.
>> No. 64124
>>64119
By the way...:

Based on Romanian government statistics, ewery hear are made over a half a million pregnancy abortions by underadge girls between edge 11 to 14.
>> No. 64180
It is well known that Trump and Bannon ran a child prostitution ring straight from Russia like 20 years ago when Trump was still a democrat. Bannon was boys only as he always been a homosexual. Now he is a right winger he is famous for forcing black boys to dress on nazi uniforms while sticking things up Bannon's butt while he screams: "Destroy America Trump! All the poor low-wage meth-heads illiterates hillbillies will keep voting for you because the are too moronic to understand that we only fucking their Christian fundamentalist gay asses as THEY ARE THE ONES NEEDING social security, medicare, medicaid, and all the things democrats created and we want to destroy". Rich people, like the ones that vote in the democrats do not need medicare. They have really expensive full coverage health insurance. But poor people usually fuck themselves in the ass, especially when they vote in the right. Not being very smart is the reason they were poor to begin with. Vote Republican is just a consequence.
>> No. 64200
>>64119
If I understand you correctly it sucks only in US, the rest of the world is fine, except for a few shitholes. BTW, indians in USA also live parallel life. Not just US, in both Americas. Why am I not indian... :-\
>> No. 64224
>>64200
It sucks not only in US. Have u ewer been in Germany? In Germany if u are a man ower 50 and have a litle doggy,equal if its yours or the doggy from your children, u are a pedo because this sick KRAUTS society think u buy the doggy to molest children. Now, tell me, how sick ist that?
>> No. 64229
>>64200

I liewe about 5 years in Germany, my childrens are there and exactly because this problems i come back to Romania. I walk in the city with the doggy from my dau. A colerikal woman with 2 childs come in ihe front of me and spit me in the face sayng to me SCHEISS PEDO DRECK (shitt pedo garbage)and go. In so a shitt country like germany (islamic ass licker) i dont want anymore to live and i newer go back there. If my children wanna see me, they come to Romania.
>> No. 64243
>>64180
trump had not got the chair as president if there have'nt been so many asshats in the republican community
plus a well known fact the ultra nationalists added their share with support from same communities outside usa to make trum president
it's too many of the so called intellectual peeps who really believed in trump which have hit the opposite way by now
it's a bit too easy to say it's just the poor and illiterate citizens who supports trump cause it's not the complete truth

on the other hand politicians do have one agenda only & read worldide and that's to make themselves more important plus filling their own pockets as much as possible
greed is a wonderful thing lets wish the biggest greedy fucker wins the whole political game and it's your guess who it may happen to be that winner of all......
i've got a quite good picture about who it will be but that's another story
now to all here have the best holidays as possible cause it may be a really bad new year for all peeps on the globe;)
>> No. 64352
>>64243
If somebody wanna BELEAVE, shell go to church but not in some political dumbasses what have only one goal:

- To made profit, go get ritsch at our expense and we...... we are the fool idiots what elect them and trust in them. We are guilty for the political miseries in what we live and nobody else. Politicien are capably to talk ower hours and say nothing but they get so millions of dumbasses who beleave in them and elekt them.
Ewery people on this planet shell use his brain befor go to some elections and how i already say, if he wanna beleave, shell go to church. Only in church u can beleawe equal if in god, politics or.... holly shitt.

A long time ago, a old man say to me:
- In the beginning, they was caled propheten, layter they call them storytellers and now, in the modern time, they call them politician. In all time our history its the same shitt.

Our human species is on the best way to distroy hisselfe, equal who fuck who, equal of edge.
>> No. 64403
>>64243
jar2 com
>> No. 64554
>>22787
Is there a video of this photo, and if so, can it be posted?
>> No. 64719
Romania was a pedo heaven after the fall of communism, when so many of the kids Nicolae Ceaușescu pretty much forced his people to have ended up living on the streets, sniffin' glue & suckin' dick.
>> No. 64805
>>64719
Its today to but not so much.
Ceausescu forced every family to have 4 childrens.
After the comunism fall, the story is ended and the children landed on the street but this childrens are 100% gipsey children and not romanians.
A romanian well newer trow his child out on the street.

Today u find alot of gipsy prostitutes and other to but u must know where to search.

In the near of alot of clubs and pubs in Bucuresti, Cluj, Timisoara, Craiova, Sibiu, Brasov and other citys, in summer on the black sea in Costinesti, Mamaia, Mangalia to, they stai close there and play like normal cilds. It can be happen if u come out from a club or pub to come to u and ask you if u wana have a blowjob with swallow for 10 euros. The rest..... is your decision :-)
>> No. 65347
disgusting swine bitch
>> No. 65349
>>64805
So in Bucuresti,and other cities, I have had very young girls approach me but I do not know what they are asking. Maybe money? Or??? What do you think?
And where can I take them? Not my hotel, right?
>> No. 65350
Love her
>> No. 65362
>>65349
I told u where they stay and where u can find them. Of course u dont understand the language, what they ask for but in the future if u go to RO, thry a translation app. U speak in eglisch in the micro, the app show the translated recording in text form. The same it works from romanian to english. If they speack to u, let them speack again into the micro of your phone. The app show u the translation in text form.

In all Europe all Sirian refugees use this app to translate from arabic in romanian, german, hungarian or so and if u made every ear holiday here, if u come to UNTOLD, or NEVERSEA or ELECTRIC CASTLE Events (search in google and youtube for this events), it welbee recomanded to learn a fiew words to can comunicate.

The romanian language is a latin language wery close to the italian and wery easy to learn.
>> No. 65365
>>65349
If u have a rental car, take she in the car and drive alitle out of the city or go in a park somewhere but be shore there are no CCTV cams.

In the citys like Brasovand Sibiu beware the BEARS !!!!! and wenn u drive and see bears on the road, dont stop and dont feed them !!!!
>> No. 65387
So is somebody going to post more videos, pictures, or gifs of her
>> No. 65396
>>65362
Thanks GoguRO.

Good info. I go to Romania for work. The company provides hotel and driver so I don’t have a car there. I now have a smart phone with translation app. I have been in many places with bears and I never try to approach or feed them.
>> No. 65413
>>65396
Yes but see this here :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Joa-zdmG1o

OK. The first vid is old but this one is hapening last week midle in the city Brasov at about 2 PM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpjXm9z1dc

So, equal where u go in Romania, BEWARE THE REARS !!

If u come here to work, is fine and if u are ower sumer here is much better. Personalyy i go every year to Cluj city to the Untold festival and to Costinesti tourist city on the black sea coast to the Neversea festival and sometimes to Electric Castle to. By all this 3 is full of miniature cock sucker in edge between 6 to 10 yo.

If u see gipsys around u. let them. Dont talk with them, be friendly but dont make busines or so because if they see u are a tourist or a foreigner, they try to sell her childrens, mostly girls in edge betwenn newborn an 4 yo for about 60.000 to 100.000 euros, make with u facke adoptions papers and so u get in enormous trouble with autoritys. Its damn fucking dangeros.
>> No. 69459
Can someone pls send me a video
>> No. 69728
REUP THE 13 videos pls
>> No. 69837
it always looks like she's having fun. that she wants to be doing what she's doing.

He doesn't hurt her the way that fiend hurts Tara - just slamming away at her asshole despite the fact that it's hurting her.

Did Vicky ever get fucked? I've only seen the bj vids.

And, to repeat, she doesn't look forced or unwilling.

Makes you wonder - what really does the damage - the sex 'abuse' 0r the freak with the cops and everyone else when it's discovered?

You know, if this dumbfuck hadn't recorded it, he'd probably have gotten away with it.
>> No. 69839
>>22753

Having orgasm doesn't mean anything.

40% of rape victims have orgams during the rape.

The body doesn't know it's being raped - it just thinks the woman is fucking. So she lubes up (that's really more a defense so the vagina doesn't get torn) and then because of the penetration and pressure on the clit, she comes.

It's one reason so many rape victims never report it - they can't understand how they can cum during an attack.

They don't realize that it's just the way bodies work.

Of course, the shit bag rapists use that against their victims, "Yeah, bitch, your pussy's wet, you must like it!"
>> No. 69841
Was Vicky raped? What's the definition of rape?

Thanks in advance for the response!
>> No. 69986
>>69837
Look at the thumbnail collage, you can see she was anally penetrated in at least 3 pics
>> No. 70167
>69839
Fake news, professor.
>> No. 70243
File 154673740989.jpg - (215.62KB , 1920x1080 , girl25.jpg )
70243
>>69986
Video file Girl25 shows me that she really enjoyed the anal. Her facial reactions do not lie.
>> No. 70399
Who cares post more videos of her pls
>> No. 72883
Please reupload the 10 videos again. I'm crazy looking for these videos.
>> No. 72891
https://youtu.be/r5K91-uWulg

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a55a110ec0b2336619765a7e2dbf2b86f8a6703b&dn=Pedo.-.Vicky.-.(Pthc).(Kinderkutje).The.107.Minutes.Collection.rar
>> No. 72998
Does ANYONE out there have ANY "Vicky" videos ?
If so, PLEASE POST THEM.
>> No. 73087
Here's a video that is 33:48. Enjoy!
http://dl.free.fr/q7yupXvhm
Pass: 144chan=girls
>> No. 73099
For all of you who think Vicky actually enjoyed this, or that she was brainwashed into thinking that she didn't enjoy it, you're all fucking retarded. Seriously. Fucking. Retarded.

I love these videos just as much as the rest of us, but I'm not a fucking idiot. It was rape, you guys. Come on. Stop having dumb fucking wishes, and get with reality.
>> No. 73109
>>73099

The question isn't whether it was rape legally, the question is - did Vicky enjoy the sexual encounters with her father?

Watching the videos, in some of them at least, she clearly IS enjoying what's going on. That doesn't make it any less messed up. Fathers aren't supposed to fuck daughters.

But this ain't the Tara vids, which clearly ARE rape. That dude mercilessly fucks her ass even tho's she clearly crying out in pain and asking him to stop.

In the Vicky vids it looks much more like seduction. And it's hardly impossible that she wanted to please her father and wound up receiving pleasure herself.

Asking the question isn't an attempt to condone what happened.
>> No. 73118
>>73087

Too bad there's no sound.
>> No. 73123
Thanks to her, I can’t listen to Smashmouth without getting a boner. Deny as she may, it’s obvious she enjoyed sucking Daddy.
>> No. 73228
>>73109
"Fathers aren't supposed to fuck daughters."

I disagree. Better girls have a loving sexual relationship with their dads than being passed around like a whore among their schoolmates.
>> No. 73280
c'mon dad, share the wealth. no reason we cant all get some relief
>> No. 73330
Whatever happened to (or does anybody have) Vicky's "Tastes Like Salty Milk" video ?
>> No. 73334
It's out there... ensuring her inmortality in that role however much she now resents it
>> No. 73766
Pussy pass means women can slaughter their own preborn child. Men go to jail for looking at old videos. How obscene.
>> No. 75810
No. 26173
10 Vicky vids puffmag pw rubbish CAN YOU PLease er-up them
[Return]


Report post
Reason  


For traffic-exchange, advertising, DMCA, or reporting images in breach of 18 U.S. Code § 2256 contact us on triforce#dismail,de (fix the two wrong symbols)
By browsing 144chan you consent to donating 15% of your CPU power to generate cryptocurrency for making us filthy rich covering server costs
© 144chan 2012-2019