-  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 26400)
Message
File
  • Supported file types are: 7Z, GIF, JPG, PNG, RAR, ZIP
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 465x465 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 13624 unique user posts. View catalog


/mir/ ~ baby pussy
File 152732246271.jpg - (701.49KB , 867x1300 , dskfjhagsdf.jpg )
26400 No. 26400
baby pussy
Expand all images
>> No. 26401
File 152732255097.jpg - (503.61KB , 1300x867 , dfsfasd.jpg )
26401
>> No. 26403
File 152732257754.jpg - (95.38KB , 900x1200 , twlba5j7oo5g4kj5_onion.jpg )
26403
>> No. 26452
File 152734950943.jpg - (171.39KB , 1200x898 , 141824088047.jpg )
26452
>> No. 26453
File
Removed
>> No. 26454
File
Removed
>> No. 26455
File
Removed
>> No. 26456
File 152734972037.jpg - (188.44KB , 1000x750 , 141478732942.jpg )
26456
>> No. 26457
File 152734977633.jpg - (251.94KB , 1760x1168 , 142331548870.jpg )
26457
>> No. 26458
File 152734980184.jpg - (28.04KB , 640x425 , 141824129381.jpg )
26458
>> No. 26460
File
Removed
>> No. 26466
my fav thk u bab pus
>> No. 26468
>>26460
not seen that one thk u very
>> No. 26469
I hope you burn in hell, you sick son of a bitch.

May the devil let his trident burn in his ass for all eternity while you cook in a cauldron of hot oil
>> No. 26473
I need moar baby pussy
>> No. 26476
File
Removed
>> No. 26479
File
Removed
>> No. 26482
I know this is a pedo site but everything has a limit and you just crossed the damn limit. Pls stop
>> No. 26500
>>26482
no we like ....u go
>> No. 26514
forsaken loves the hypocrisy of the haters. you say there limits? then you are over them too. cant have your cake and eat it.
dont like something? DONT LOOK AND DONT WHINE
>> No. 26540
We need more babies
>> No. 26570
lets get a reupload
>> No. 26602
The "this crossing a line" thing is ironic. The babies aren't going to remember any of this meanwhile if you did the same thing to older girls they would remember it and probably be traumatized by it. So is it really the worst thing in the world?
>> No. 26611
looking for the link to baby heart page on onion found it on this page but now unable to find it
>> No. 26629
bitte mehr baby
>> No. 26647
I would lick that man cum off them sweet lil pussies
>> No. 26685
http://babyixntjlabwkpi.onion/
but they change it and you must register and login now. someone was reposting vids on forbidden fruit and also tabooless chat busted so they think this will stop others reposting new
>> No. 26694
File
Removed
>> No. 26702
Bumpity bump we need more little fuck toys
>> No. 26703
SICK. VERY VERY SICK.
1 AM ALL FOR YOUNG GIRLS SHOWING TO US ALL. BUT YOU HAVE REACHED THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL WITH THIS.
>> No. 26706
I don't think anyone who comes on this site can judge what gets posted here
>> No. 26709
File
Removed
>> No. 26711
>>26706 judge?
the guy was just saying this toddler stuff is only fit for some lowlife types.
I'll back that & agree.
Point is how often you want the site to go down until it ceases to exist.
you judge that by what you do (0R don't do)
>> No. 26715
Everyone has the right to agree or disagree and to be free to judge the actions of others.
To be able to extract pleasure to see others doing this to helpless babies is very disturbing.
Its an entirely different matter doing this with girls that are old enough to form opinions and express opinions of their own. Personally I prefer girls over about 12, sometimes younger, sometimes older depending on the girl. But never this young certainly. Ever.
But thats my opinion.
>> No. 26719
File 15274504954.jpg - (123.12KB , 680x473 , tumblr_lwudgwhIJv1qh87wbo1_1280.jpg )
26719
>>26715
tl;dr
>> No. 26748
moralfags: lea dont give a FUCK if its a 13yo with hairy ugly pissflaps and menstruating, fully baby bearing functional, and looking 30 year or a 30 month old or a 3 month old with some cum on her baby pussy.

ITS ALL THE SAME. IT WONT SPEED UP SITE GOING DOWN. HAVING OVER AN AGE LIMIT BUT STILL UNDER AGE OF CONSENT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

so answer is: keep baby stuff in one thread. mods will delete the stuff they feel breaks rules. everyone who doesnt like it can fuck off to other threads and wont have to see it.
dont like something? DONT LOOK AND DONT WHINE
then you dont look like a hypocrite deluding himself that lea thinks your better because you draw the line at a random lower age.
>> No. 26749
File 152746037321.jpg - (130.93KB , 600x711 , Professor Toddles.jpg )
26749
short version for the judgemental see pic
>> No. 26813
>>26748
LEA doesn't get to decide what's too fucking edgy (like baby rape) or ok for us, you impotent little turd. Fuck what LEA thinks.
>> No. 26816
>>26514
>you say there limits? then you are over them too
Says who?
>> No. 26818
>>26602
>if you did the same thing to older girls they would remember it and probably be traumatized by it
You wanna know why?
>> No. 26885
you can have personal limits but if its okay for you to force them on others you have to accept lea dont see any difference. you like 13yo and nothing younger? big fuvcking deal. joe public says you a fuckin baby raper.

but you a hypocrite too. if it bothers you dont fuckin look. we dont bitch like you do, about your hairy ugly adult age looking granny hebes
>> No. 26901
Fire Fire 🔥🔥 🔥🔥 🔥 ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 Rythming Toddlers naked you people are mentally ill stay mad you will be mad when i shoot you toddler pedo rapist with nine torpedoes in spine for not paying fine of nine dimes because it's crime for not paying fine of nine dimes too post pictures toddler's because scripture say toddler pictures are crime because you people are mentally ill for not taking your hormone pills because you pedos spill diaper crap at babies changer table because your anger because you crap in your pants when I spell out a rap you pedos snap by sonic boom of torpedoe in Torland while pedo whores get sores up your Masonic buttcrack while sonic sounds of you Masonic shills have chronic pain from Sonic sounds of torpedoes too snap your spine because you crossline against scriptures then you pedos will get the picture Fire Fire 🔥🔥 🔥🔥 🔥 ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 Rythming Toddlers naked you people are mentally ill stay mad you will be mad when i shoot you toddler pedo rapist with nine torpedoes in spine for not paying fine of nine dimes because it's crime for not paying fine of nine dimes too post pictures toddler's because scripture say toddler pictures are crime because you people are mentally ill for not taking your hormone pills because you pedos spill diaper crap at babies changer table because your anger because you crap in your pants when I spell out a rap you pedos snap by sonic boom of torpedoe in Torland while pedo whores get sores up your Masonic buttcrack while sonic sounds of you Masonic shills have chronic pain from Sonic sounds of torpedoes too snap your spine because you crossline against scriptures then you pedos will get the picture Fire Fire 🔥🔥 🔥🔥 🔥 ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 Rythming Toddlers naked you people are mentally ill stay mad you will be mad when i shoot you toddler pedo rapist with nine torpedoes in spine for not paying fine of nine dimes because it's crime for not paying fine of nine dimes too post pictures toddler's because scripture say toddler pictures are crime because you people are mentally ill for not taking your hormone pills because you pedos spill diaper crap at babies changer table because your anger because you crap in your pants when I spell out a rap you pedos snap by sonic boom of torpedoe in Torland while pedo whores get sores up your Masonic buttcrack while sonic sounds of you Masonic shills have chronic pain from Sonic sounds of torpedoes too snap your spine because you crossline against scriptures then you pedos will get the picture
>> No. 26937
tl;dr
>> No. 26939
tl:dr just post more baby Pussy
>> No. 26942
File 152753592757.jpg - (53.11KB , 512x395 , 063love thread_33.jpg )
26942
heres a baby pussy
>> No. 26944
I'm OK with this
>> No. 26946
File 152753641892.jpg - (82.63KB , 500x458 , Fapping.jpg )
26946
heres a baby, you pussies (jk)
>> No. 26954
File 15275376374.jpg - (24.37KB , 362x500 , RWWDN7by5G.jpg )
26954
>> No. 26955
>>26954 a baby GETTING some pussy?
>> No. 26956
hidden filming is interesting

http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/o53XQW8G
pass: forsakenfor144
>> No. 26957
Thanks I love cummy baby girl pics
>> No. 26958
for >>26597

http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/g6jwaFKi
pass: forsakenfor144
>> No. 27082
>>26956
Dear god, at 1:00 min the way she spread herself 0.0
That girl is so young but already so sexual
>> No. 27122
Nice more videos 👍
>> No. 27299
Wow this is great
>> No. 27310
Anybody for feet pics?
>> No. 27312
Sorry anybody got feet pics
>> No. 28356
Baby onion link?
>> No. 28386
Sick motherfuckers.
>> No. 28453
I would rather be a sick motherfucker than a judgmental cock sucker!!!!!
>> No. 28958
WOW! What a sweet little bald pussy. I would love to slide my tongue in between her lips and suck her tiny wet clit.
>> No. 29260
more baby pics please its hot
>> No. 29261
oh newborn mhhhhhhhhhh
>> No. 29306
Stop samefagging you cunt.
>> No. 29379
File
Removed
only have 14 gb of baby mostly vids
>> No. 29389
babies should be taught to nurse cock. 2 loads of cum and a bottle full of piss everyday!!
>> No. 29390
Who else likes to piss all over babies? It's FUN!!
>> No. 29432
I like them to pee on me. Best tasting pussy is after they pee
>> No. 29473
It's important that toddlers be molested and abused as early as possible to make it easier to fuck them and get them used to being used again and again...nothing hotter than working on an already thoroughly abused toddlercunt good and brutal
>> No. 30144
File 152920494777.jpg - (200.21KB , 1260x900 , ZBuWhGBZ.jpg )
30144
>> No. 30145
File 152920501777.jpg - (287.80KB , 1400x1000 , anna4222.jpg )
30145
>> No. 30146
File
Removed
>> No. 30148
File
Removed
>> No. 30156
File 152921186725.jpg - (64.06KB , 800x533 , 1b0dvt0fp.jpg )
30156
>> No. 30157
File 152921192079.jpg - (179.37KB , 640x480 , 988bc3a3177d1c6f5f14b7dcd9b4bd41.jpg )
30157
>> No. 30158
File 152921201142.jpg - (42.74KB , 1023x768 , LodeRunner_ZfOQdHvYHrWM_samantha_(6).jpg )
30158
>> No. 30258
I've always wanted to see two baby boys 69.
>> No. 30285
That is perfect, superb, plump little toddlercunt ready for long hours of punishment and abuse while it screams and cries.
>> No. 30307
nice
>> No. 31992
more
>> No. 35758
anyone have any videos
>> No. 35856
>>26482
I'm with you.
>> No. 35892
>>30285
I had sex with my sister when she was a baby I started fucking her when I was 9 yrs old she was a baby only 4 months old.
>> No. 35979
File 15322088548.jpg - (1.32MB , 1200x2000 , OystersMag1.jpg )
35979
>>26400
>> No. 35980
File
Removed
>> No. 36015
>>35892
WOW :)
>> No. 36033
>>35979
nice I like the magazine cover pics like this
>> No. 36036
File 153225045649.jpg - (463.01KB , 1536x2048 , 10901-20.jpg )
36036
>> No. 36037
File 153225046631.jpg - (273.62KB , 768x1024 , it's what we do (57).jpg )
36037
>> No. 36038
File 15322504803.jpg - (244.12KB , 3072x2304 , melinda019.jpg )
36038
>> No. 36039
File 153225049247.jpg - (247.50KB , 1494x1000 , 240932.jpg )
36039
>> No. 36040
File 153225050215.jpg - (258.14KB , 2500x1875 , it's what we do (34).jpg )
36040
>> No. 36041
File 153225051775.jpg - (232.98KB , 1600x1200 , it's what we do (5).jpg )
36041
>> No. 36042
File 153225052972.jpg - (220.44KB , 1760x1168 , 183012.jpg )
36042
>> No. 36043
File 153225054538.jpg - (129.50KB , 714x933 , 140743ji04a6j0rj6ptbmq-PZ160.jpg )
36043
>> No. 36063
LMFAO - i have to sit back and finish laughing..... hang on.........

OK, OK, first of all, everyone who has posted negative comments here, have obviously read the title: "baby pussy" - ok?

Right, now those st00pid retards trash the OP's for posting - does that make sense?
No No No......

If you aint into "baby pussy" THEN DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT IT - OK???

Go on to your fav instead - fat boys being fucked by other fat boys. You don't belong here - CAPICHE??
>> No. 36072
I blew my load 5 times in a row to these pics, I really enjoyed the new born girl, I pretended I was finger fucking her tiny little cervix.
>> No. 36088
please more baby magazine, slappy. thank you its hot
>> No. 40165
Fucking bastards, all of you who seek babies must burn in hell
>> No. 40185
THIS
>> No. 40188
>>26901
If I kiss my baby girl on the pussy, is it abuse? If I suck my baby boy's penis, is it abuse?

The real problem is that the media has conflate child sex with "abuse", and we all know that abuse is bad. Right? I mean, yeah, all the LS girls grew up to be loser whores; not a one of them getting married and leading a useful, normal life. Oops. We actually know better than that, because some of them have written memoirs about their experience.

Over 40 years, ago, I touched some little girls. Did I abuse them? The Mrs McGillicuddys of the world insist I did. The ones who even remember it, don't remember one bad thing about the experience. All they remember is that it felt good, but society insists that they were traumatized by it. So, do they become traumatized? No, they are alienated just a bit more from a government that doesn't have a fucking clue about the effects of child sex.

But, you keep on hating me and insisting that you'd kill, maim, and torture me. But you need to ask yourself one question: How are you better than me? You want to do something so bad that most of us don't even have the words to describe it properly. I touched a girl. No physical trauma, and certainly no coercion involved. You want to kill me for that. Sadly, society would probably reward you for being a cold-blooded killer, while reviling your victim, me, for doing nothing more than touching a little girl's wet pee-pee.
>> No. 40189
>>26954
That's too funny. It's almost like little girls are born knowing how to assume the position. Nah, can't be. Society tells us that little girls are totally incapable of knowing what they like.

BUT.. BUT.. THE PATRIARCHY!

>> No. 40191
burn alive sick fuck
>> No. 40198
File 15347928081.jpg - (60.29KB , 800x600 , 1435939148334.jpg )
40198
haters are all hypocrites. dont like something? DONT LOOK AND DONT WHINE

you aint seen as any different to someone likes babys. 5 months or 5 yo dont matter we all the same. its hypocrisy to argue you like 10yo but 10months is sick. either its all sick or its not. cant have it both ways suckers. or maybe you just cant think of positive ways to bump the thread.

i hate pubes and tits. once a girl or boy hit puberty they are ugly to me. i dont go invading hebe threads calling them grannies and get those ugly hairy fucks out of the chan. just ignore what you dont like. its not hard to do - except for you maybe
>> No. 40300
Oh...... My..... God.......
Please more baby pussy
>> No. 40322
So where's "MR CRAYOLA" now ? Didn't censor these!
>> No. 40365
Would love to cum the little slut on the front of the new born magazine
>> No. 40441
Agree
>> No. 40443
Fuck yes, I'm going to join the "sick fucks" here, please can we have moar
>> No. 40444
File
Removed
>> No. 40523
I want the Oyster girl first! XD
>> No. 40595
>>26403

Something's really hot about this one.
>> No. 41035
File 153529161389.jpg - (96.62KB , 640x1024 , 41256497DUu.jpg )
41035
>>26400
here a little % of my pics :) if you like maybe we can trade /pm me on mail
>> No. 41036
File 153529166388.jpg - (147.52KB , 1024x768 , 41256606DZa.jpg )
41036
>>41035
>> No. 41037
File 153529172110.jpg - (128.20KB , 1024x768 , 41256611grO.jpg )
41037
:3
>> No. 41038
File 153529173146.jpg - (99.88KB , 758x1024 , 41256613lok.jpg )
41038
>> No. 41039
File 153529173927.jpg - (164.76KB , 768x1024 , 41256620BEj.jpg )
41039
>> No. 41040
File 153529176014.jpg - (104.79KB , 768x1024 , 41256675Izz.jpg )
41040
>> No. 41041
File 153529180153.jpg - (96.98KB , 1024x768 , 41256685xpK.jpg )
41041
>> No. 41042
File 153529181370.jpg - (102.17KB , 1024x768 , 41256690hbX.jpg )
41042
>> No. 41046
siiip...more..more...
>> No. 41047
File
Removed
>> No. 41048
File
Removed
>> No. 41049
File
Removed
>> No. 41050
File
Removed
>> No. 41051
File
Removed
>> No. 41052
File
Removed
>> No. 41053
File
Removed
>> No. 41054
File
Removed
>> No. 41055
File
Removed
>> No. 41056
File
Removed
>> No. 41058
fucking Jews... Mooods!!!
>> No. 41087
It's totally shekelious!
>> No. 41094
>>41087
>>26460
>>26703
great 26400 sereris letts have giffs and as many as the boys
>> No. 41095
>>26611
>>26401
>>26453
>>26466
>>29260
>>40300
>>26466
>>26540
>>30148
>>26570
>>26473
>>26460
>>26629
>>26954
>>26500
>>26813
all pictures of baby girls is ab fab more please it would be ab fab in giffs
>> No. 41096
>>26748
>>26611
>>26709
>>26749
>>26479
>>26954
>>41054
>>36038
36038 looks as if she had anal the luky man
>> No. 41111
That's the kind of little bitch I want to rape and abuse and punish for days.
>> No. 41358
Oh look! Manly men with dicks of steel, balls of brass and cum flavoured breath that can kill a rabid moose at 19 meters. Impressive. I used to look that good. At least they aren't '15 year old' boys wanting to hook up with old flatulent preverts.
>> No. 41366
Naked men = Jew attack trying to turn everyone gay.

THE GOYIMS ARE BECOMING SMARTER!

>> No. 41388
This thread is disgusting anyway. It's gone from infantophilia to fagotry. The mods need to show some standards and delete that shit.
>> No. 41390
The Jews suckseeded in turning me into a gay! After seeing these beautiful pictures i'm moving to a gay chan starting fapping to grown man's dicks... wait, i don't have to fap anymore! Gay is legal! Thank you Admin for not deleting these pictures and the Jews for showing me the way out of this pedo nightmare, now i see the light!

ONE MORE GOYIM IS YOURS MASTER

>> No. 41407
File 153552713596.jpg - (0.99MB , 2048x1536 , 3382459.jpg )
41407
>> No. 41408
File 153552714717.jpg - (521.86KB , 1500x2000 , v5n6jqmb.jpg )
41408
>> No. 41409
File 153552715977.jpg - (401.31KB , 2304x1728 , gbtskkmekn.jpg )
41409
>> No. 41410
File 153552717012.jpg - (341.91KB , 1600x1200 , 2015-12-12 14_31_51.jpg )
41410
>> No. 41412
File 153552718124.jpg - (263.22KB , 800x1067 , 09740206.jpg )
41412
>> No. 41413
File 153552719083.jpg - (246.16KB , 1336x1848 , j48pw2cx.jpg )
41413
>> No. 41418
>>41413

I'd rub my cock on that butt and lick that pussy when wifey's not around.
>> No. 41419
File 153553103378.jpg - (1.66MB , 2448x3264 , 005.jpg )
41419
>>41418
>> No. 41420
File
Removed
>> No. 41674
File 15356618954.jpg - (145.85KB , 1024x768 , 27339350mZo.jpg )
41674
>>41046
more for u sir ..
>> No. 41676
File 153566192084.jpg - (245.27KB , 768x1024 , 27446421haY.jpg )
41676
>>41674
>> No. 41677
File 153566194494.jpg - (90.65KB , 768x1024 , 40083910MCk.jpg )
41677
>>41046
>> No. 41678
File 153566198854.jpg - (87.45KB , 1024x681 , 40694449PZe.jpg )
41678
>>41046
>> No. 41679
File 153566201752.jpg - (87.68KB , 1024x686 , 40694567AQZ.jpg )
41679
>>41046
for u and everyone :)
>> No. 41680
File 153566202615.jpg - (83.17KB , 1024x686 , 40694568dvE.jpg )
41680
>> No. 41681
File 153566208781.jpg - (156.24KB , 1024x768 , 40858208SwS.jpg )
41681
>> No. 41682
File 153566209892.jpg - (210.71KB , 933x700 , 40733845vRm.jpg )
41682
>> No. 41689
File 153566309326.jpg - (383.89KB , 1920x1080 , 12434h.jpg )
41689
Chinese version of youtube has a ton of content like this
>> No. 41690
File 153566313992.jpg - (343.22KB , 1920x1080 , 3244.jpg )
41690
>> No. 41691
File 153566320588.jpg - (336.54KB , 1920x1080 , 3245.jpg )
41691
>> No. 41692
File 153566324870.jpg - (334.01KB , 1920x1080 , 3246.jpg )
41692
>> No. 41693
File 153566332282.jpg - (343.00KB , 1920x1080 , 3247.jpg )
41693
>> No. 41696
File 153566338683.jpg - (331.64KB , 1920x1080 , 43566.jpg )
41696
Toddler and a baby girl
>> No. 42346
File 153596733482.jpg - (256.02KB , 960x1280 , 297446.jpg )
42346
>> No. 42428
File
Removed
>> No. 42436
Dude, we get it--you dont like the OP to post baby pics. Spare the rest of us.
>> No. 42480
Don't the homos have their own chan on 144?

JEWS WANT EVERYONE TURNING GAY TO PROMOTE THEIR AGENDA

>> No. 42481
>>42480
I don't get it. It seems that a mod is saying that Jews are homosexual. I find that very offensive.

WHO SAID JEWS WERE HOMOS? THEY'RE STRAIGHT BUT WANNA TURN YOU HOMO

LIKE THEY CHARGE EVERYONE USURY EXCEPT OTHER JEWS

>> No. 42483
>>42480
At any rate, there is something being said here that is offensive. Maybe I'll do a screen capture and send it to the ACLU.
>> No. 42484
The screen capture is done.

I'LL GIVE MY LEFT ARM TO SEE THE ACLU INTERN'S REACTION

>> No. 42503
>>42484
I just hope you're in the US and not out of reach of the ACLU. They'll shut this site down for anti-Semitism. I will not be talking to an intern, I know several lawyers there. So, you can shove your intern idea.

YOU CAN'T HURT US

SINCE WE LAUNCHED /BOY/ WE'RE UNDER JEWISH PROTECTION

>> No. 42505
>>42503
Are you saying that you're anti- Semitic Jews? That doesn't make sense. Are we all Jewish here?

I'M TOO POOR TO BE A JEW I JUST SOLD MY SOUL AGREED TO PROMOTE THE HOMO AGENDA SO THEY'LL TURN A BLIND EYE ON OUR PEDO AGENDA

>> No. 42512
>>42505
Not all Jews are rich, I can attest to that. So, how does the site have Jewish protection?
>> No. 42518
>>42505
If I don't like your answer, you better hope that this is a non-paid gig.
>> No. 42536
this site is wierd and weird

im not weirdo just love Nep-Nep <3
>> No. 42712
File
Removed
>> No. 42713
File
Removed
>> No. 42714
File 153611120944.jpg - (76.93KB , 1200x900 , o3tzc164ss.jpg )
42714
>> No. 42715
File
Removed
anyone got more of her?
>> No. 42717
need a link pls
>> No. 42768
File 153614741556.jpg - (1.02MB , 3422x4562 , 111JPG_4070388_16037996.jpg )
42768
:3
>> No. 42778
File 153615179771.jpg - (26.37KB , 850x1133 , sample_dd8dba68cc3c2a6a9361c13af4891183.jpg )
42778
:3
>> No. 42791
File 153616125979.jpg - (12.72KB , 263x252 , _20180905_182116.jpg )
42791
>>26455 The sick motherfucker
>> No. 42850
>>42791
ahahaha :) lel
>> No. 47808
File 153853279237.jpg - (49.80KB , 427x320 , 001.jpg )
47808
>> No. 47809
File 153853284959.jpg - (171.80KB , 1200x900 , 002.jpg )
47809
>> No. 47810
File 153853288110.jpg - (201.37KB , 1200x900 , 003.jpg )
47810
>> No. 47828
File 153854886260.jpg - (236.87KB , 586x782 , 004.jpg )
47828
>> No. 48036
File 153863827281.jpg - (101.07KB , 768x1024 , 005.jpg )
48036
>> No. 48103
This is too much, We are human beings. Please, moderator, delete this post in name of all "lolita lovers" comunity. Thanks
>> No. 48105
File 15386779409.jpg - (402.00KB , 1488x1984 , 39387_30_01_17_3_31_35.jpg )
48105
Please moderator, ignore Humbert's request because his brain doesn't work.
>> No. 48127
>>48105
His brain is working quite well - apart from yours.
You are obviously an ISIS member. For which i am bound to eliminate!!
>> No. 48130
File 15386945997.jpg - (66.63KB , 680x473 , ttggt.jpg )
48130
>>48103
Stop trolling, Cop.
>> No. 48224
File 153874079458.png - (469.88KB , 578x771 , 006.png )
48224
>> No. 48225
File 153874092394.jpg - (151.73KB , 400x400 , 007.jpg )
48225
>> No. 48321
File
Removed
>> No. 49269
Post more ples
>> No. 49270
Post more ples
>> No. 49303
noice...i'd hit that
>> No. 49478
Please more baby pussy, I’ve cum everyday to this thread, I need more baby cunts and assholes to dream over.
>> No. 49487
sickos
>> No. 49511
pretty
>> No. 49544
File 153935404442.jpg - (223.97KB , 2000x1324 , gr2nb0zwc8.jpg )
49544
>> No. 49634
Anyone got any baby or toddler tampon pussy pics or vids?
>> No. 49722
>>41676

My lower age limit keeps dropping, because I would eat this kid's ass and pussy like mad.
>> No. 49757
>>42778
so beasutiful and tasty
>> No. 58023
>>48105
I'd eat her tiny slit
>> No. 58606
File 154318443059.jpg - (36.86KB , 521x446 , bab1.jpg )
58606
Please post all her pics
>> No. 58608
https://144chan.pk/mir/res/48940.html
>> No. 60282
More pics or links Please
>> No. 61300
this is the best thread yet
Would love to get some more pics
>> No. 61319
you sick fucks. i mean cute preteen/hebes girls one thing but you guys are fucking weird as fuck... babies bro. really. go hang yourselves now.
>> No. 61474
>>61319
Nice trolling, LEA.
>> No. 62469
love toddlers baby bj toddler fucking cum coverd cum dripping out of holes
>> No. 62499
File 154436934061.jpg - (444.87KB , 2323x1555 , blondie-017.jpg )
62499
dont have much sorry. only 15.7gb of baby and thats probably mostly vids
>> No. 62500
File 154436952498.jpg - (218.37KB , 1280x960 , 12811731122_onionib.jpg )
62500
>> No. 65095
Some good baby fucking please
>> No. 65214
>>62499
Soooooo..... post otherwise commit suicide!!
>> No. 65216
TTTOOOOOOOO! FUCKING! YYYOOOUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!
>> No. 65258
Too old, need sonograms.
>> No. 65384
just spunk on your own sperm ffs
>> No. 65496
File
Removed
>> No. 70904
can any one please send me toddler/baby fucking vids pics and pregnant prteens dirtydickeratgmx.com
>> No. 71027
more babys please
>> No. 71046
Can someone re-up the oyster baby
>> No. 71101

>>26956 link failed
>> No. 71206
File 154706877924.jpg - (392.24KB , 1280x1707 , 115830712j_9874433_16126949.jpg )
71206
>> No. 71236
File 154707322195.jpg - (1.67MB , 1920x2560 , 544C1180-2530-416D-B29A-90B0E8B38454.jpg )
71236
>> No. 73442
reup dl.free
>> No. 74217
I love baby pussy so much. I'm going to fap for the next week at this thread.
>> No. 74249
fucking weirdos. gtfo with this shit.
>> No. 74371
File 154800277156.jpg - (73.07KB , 633x950 , a6m8g68yzk.jpg )
74371
>>74249
Reddit is ur place.
>> No. 79787
It's disgusting. How could a full grown-up like to lick & fuck a baby girl's vagina or a baby boy's butthole with a big penis? It should hurt them & it's a forced rape on too smaller children! It nearly made me vomit. Don't you see one man who raped & smothered his girlfriend's 8-month daughter (now he got executed for this horrible crime)? It broke my heart & innocent babies doesn't deserve that. I wish you'd stop sending these sickening photos of babies' exposed genitals in this post anymore! It's a law against child pornography! You will be arrested for posting these inappropriate photos of underaged minors!
>> No. 79833
In Christianity neither morality nor religion come into contact with reality at any point.
- Friedrich Nietzsche.

As hard as this site is to accidentally find - practically impossible - I find it terribly hypocritical that someone vile enough, by the standards of their own "morality" to seek it out, has the temerity to lecture about morality.
>> No. 79945
morality among pedofiles really in the eyes of the law its all illegal just because one is older than another does not make it better.. don't like something DONT LOOK
>> No. 79948
>>79945
Exactly, well said.... If you don't like it. Don't look! I love all ages, and appreciate the beauty of toddlers too. A moral pedo is an oxymoron in the eyes of society.
>> No. 79978
the whiners DO like it or else they would skip the thread. i see piss threads or hairy pussy, i DONT open the thread.

same kinds of trolls who claim hc cp is gay because they can only see dicks and not see what the dick is doing to a cute loli pussy.

if you open the thread you like it. quit trying to fix ur guilt trip at liking it by bumping the thread u sposed to hate lol
>> No. 80002
yeah stfu son or imma done let you fuck me anymoar
>> No. 80182
File
Removed
not a baby man, but they are cute when their small pussies are massaged and they wriggle about. Hard to get an orgasm tho
>> No. 80213
>>80182
Bald Puffies are adorable for sure :)
>> No. 80232
Care to trade vids?
>> No. 80271
Post a preview first if yous serious
>> No. 80275
File
Removed
>> No. 80276
File
Removed
>> No. 80277
File
Removed
>> No. 80278
File
Removed
I want to buy this
>> No. 80279
>>80277
Always use http://dl.free.fr with a Password..Pasword makes it hard for man in the middle to know what the file is, including the site its uploaded too. Simple basics my friend.


:)
>> No. 80281
Where can I find such a child and pay his parents sex with him?
>> No. 80282
>>80281
use dl.free and use a Password always. Using a password prevents file exposure if intercepted by man in the middle, as well the site you uploaded too not knowing what the file is without the password... These are simple basics brother!



::
>> No. 80283
>>80281
use dl.free and use a Password always. Using a password prevents file exposure if intercepted by man in the middle, as well the site you uploaded too not knowing what the file is without the password... These are simple basics brother!



:)
>> No. 80284
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! you are one sick mutherfucker
better if it was a girl
>> No. 80290
Agree that it was a girl.
>> No. 80291
File
Removed
It's a girl
>> No. 80292
You are a god finally some with the balls to post real content how often do you get to keep her..appreciate anything you post thanks for sharing
>> No. 80295
>>80292
No. 80292 Thank you so much! Glad you liked it!
>> No. 80296
File
Removed
>> No. 80298
File
Removed
!!!
>> No. 80299
https://144chan.pk/mir/src/154924024966.jpg Please write the script what kind of porn would you like to see with her?
>> No. 80301
>>80295
Nice to be called a God..... I can't remember that last time I was called a God.. LOL. :) If you have wick hit me up!
>> No. 80302
>>80295
Nice to be called a God..... I can't remember that last time I was called a God.. LOL. :) If you have wickr hit me up!
>> No. 80303
File 154959731840.jpg - (285.49KB , 1280x960 , 5443.jpg )
80303
>> No. 80304
anybody have anymore of 26458 as many as you can find always wanted this set
>> No. 80306
>>80298
Can someone loads these up to dl and password protect the files.
>> No. 80307
>>80291
what are these?
>> No. 80308
>>80302
I have wicker too. love it! Ok your a god too 🙏🙏
>> No. 80309
>>80302
Hey Wickr2001 I sent you a hello on wickr you likeminded brother.
>> No. 80337
File 15496078073.jpg - (61.71KB , 704x672 , 95.jpg )
80337
>> No. 80338
File 154960806598.jpg - (67.03KB , 450x450 , 445.jpg )
80338
>> No. 80339
File 154960830946.jpg - (88.98KB , 1280x725 , 86.jpg )
80339
>> No. 80340
File 154960846267.jpg - (84.36KB , 720x960 , 77.jpg )
80340
>> No. 80341
>>80291
I'm Hard as fuck.... Wish you could watch me stroke and cum for these!
>> No. 80342
File 154960877510.jpg - (36.60KB , 550x395 , 23.jpg )
80342
>> No. 80343
File 154960879625.jpg - (46.91KB , 569x700 , 22.jpg )
80343
>> No. 80344
File 154960882213.jpg - (44.63KB , 500x522 , 44.jpg )
80344
>> No. 80346
File 154960885997.jpg - (61.44KB , 518x700 , 32.jpg )
80346
>> No. 80347
File 154960895843.jpg - (25.11KB , 480x341 , 5.jpg )
80347
>> No. 80348
File 15496089783.jpg - (29.45KB , 640x402 , 6.jpg )
80348
>> No. 80349
File 154960904819.jpg - (29.81KB , 650x467 , 2.jpg )
80349
>> No. 80350
File 154960909830.jpg - (51.16KB , 640x480 , 23.jpg )
80350
>> No. 80352
File 154960924636.jpg - (52.71KB , 604x453 , 32.jpg )
80352
Baby meat is very tasty
>> No. 80453
File 154965057718.jpg - (160.39KB , 768x1024 , mf009.jpg )
80453
Very fragile - handle with care
>> No. 80489
File
Removed
YOU ARE A SICK FUCKER! YOU MOST LIKE GOT SOME PHYSIOLOGICAL ISSUE YOU FUCK..HERES WHAT I THICK OF YOUR POST..!!!👿
>> No. 80490
>>80349
Mistakes were made. She is being baptized in unholy water.
>> No. 80496
What the fucks wrong with you.? Are you so ducked in the head that TURNS you on? ..u have some deep issues..yeah I know we all do for us who like cp but there's got to be a limit! Or that doesn't apply to you who gets off on this crap.!👿
>> No. 80507
>>80291
It's girl no more :( What were they? & why deleted?
>> No. 80523
>>80507
Easy Cum Easy Go! No idea what it was.... I just love to chat and stroke with pedo brothers.

Can't understand why people can't ignore this thread if it's not your thing. I think all ages are adorable.

.
>> No. 80544
I can only get off to todds if theres an older girl or woman involved. Like how you finna fuck a todd idk..
>> No. 80549
>>80523
Probably spam, that's why they were deleted is my guess. I like to ChatNStroke too. Pedo buddies are hard to find but are the best. I sent you a message at wickr2001.

Yeah I ignore threads that don't interest me, people need to relax it all for fun homies.
>> No. 80550
>>80544
It a visual cuteness thing. And why is it always fucking, ever heard of caressing or kissing. It's not all about fucking!
>> No. 80553
>>80303
OMG She is so very beautiful !
To love and adore her would be pure heaven !
If you love her with gentle and loving respect it will be beautiful for both of you !!
If you love her she will know that and feel great love and pleasure together!!
LOVE IS LOVE AT ANY AGE !!
She is so very beautiful and precious and to love her would be AMAZING !!
>> No. 80560
>>80553
I 100% agree!
>> No. 80586
>>80291
>>80296
>>80298
Can we get a re-upload of these,maybe to dl?

ty
>> No. 80635
Anyone want to have a pedo chat stroke buddy. Love to cum with those that appreciate toddlers and up.
>> No. 80638
my prefered age is 3 to 7 but i like all ages
where is the poster from last night we need more vids from you again that anal scene really got my blood pumping
>> No. 80641
I love toddlers
>> No. 80644
>>80638
>>80635
What videos? They were deleted I guess. 3-7 are beautiful ages.

Toddlerlover I've always wanted a pedo buddy to vid-chat and stroke with. It's the Pedo Pen Pals in the 21st century.

幼児の恋人
>> No. 80694
>>80644
Yay! I have two girls, 2 and 4 and they're a handful for a single dad. Drive ya nuts with all their bundle of sexy energy. I'd love a pedo buddy because where I live I haven't found one. I got wickr so if your interested in a fun chat throw me a bone and will yackety-yak!
My wick is Dadof2
>> No. 80865
Hmmmmmmmm. Best thread in the universe. I have wickr too, whatever that means.
>> No. 80875
File
Removed
Toddler porn is so gross.here lets have some fun ..😳 April worships daddy's COCK!
>> No. 80878
>>80871
who could not like a cute 3/4yo......? beyond me! Fun to kiss them all over! Don't forget toddler means different ages to different people.
>> No. 80885
File 154974648598.jpg - (246.75KB , 2000x1500 , 68336685-AB4F-4507-8B72-3FBA5D6D8AD3.jpg )
80885
>> No. 80917
>>80586

>>80291
>>80296
>>80298
Can we get a re-upload of these,maybe to dl with password protection? I second that motion!
>> No. 81167
I have a 1yr old and 3yr old daughter, the joy of my life. I'm a single dad if any wants to chat or vid-chat about likeminded things I have Wickr me at: bobbyfischersex
>> No. 81169
>>81167
Oh I'm bipedo too, so if u have boys maybe trade. I'm in the north west too.
>> No. 81172
Anybody got any new content for this thread post it please especilly BJ pics or vids
>> No. 81218
>>81180
sweet ages. I babysit my nieces a little younger weekly, I love to cum on them. Shit'z more addictive than drugs. I just created a wickr if anyone wants to shoot the shit about kid sex. my screen name is sprytz if your up for it.
>> No. 81246
>>81218
I'm a young dad & on wickr now@ ukguy696
>> No. 81274
>>81246
Jeez.. Everyone is a this or that. I'm just a young guy in his late 20's with no nieces or kids.

All I want is a pedo buddy to talk with or stroke cam with about what we're attracted to. Kinda like a Pedo Pen Pal!

:(
>> No. 81279
>>81274 I want a pedo buddy too, and I'm 25... How can we get in contact?
>> No. 81294
>>81279
OMG you kids nowadays, if an app can't do it your hopeless. How to contact? Well you could post your wickr ID or your protonmail. Wickr is the better choice. Kids these days!
>> No. 81308
Wicker,Facebook,twitter,omegele or any other app you are going to jail idots when will you learn all are tracked by th US Govt
>> No. 81310
>>81308
Nice scare tactic officer. Doesn't apply to Wickr or a few others. This was posted by MrMaGoo in Disc, I'll just drop it here.

Quote: MrMaGoo

You obviusly don't know about the technology in wickr or you wouldn't be saying that. Every fucking drug lord to organized crime leaders including ones in government use wickr for good reasons. It's been around for many many years and unless the user fucks up it's a solid encrypted system.

However I use wickr strictly for text chatting, or voice chat. Why, because what I say or write is my business and neither of those are illegal to do so. However I would rather my thoughts and conversations between those that I choose to talk with be only for us!

The real scenario is your law enforcement trying to scare people away from the technology because you know how good it is. Wiich is a great play on your part. Seen it many times scaring regular people away from VPN, Slip Stream Proxy technology, encryption algorithms etc! That is what your actually doing in my opinion.

MrMaGoo
>> No. 81315
i am nobodys officer just a concerned pedo and if you were right then why do people who use Tor get busted its cause every program has weak points..and for you information the NSA can and does break encryption all the time there is nothing the cannot crack all internet traffic goes through them at one point or another..if you are a good pedo you must be causious and paranoid to survive i'm 20 years in what about you.....
>> No. 81322
>>81315
Well this is between you two, but I will interject.

Been in the tech world for some amount of time. Wickr is very unique in design and the failure points are caused by user error at the user point every time and all the time, but this is very rare user failure occurrence too just do to how Wickr is built. It's too complicated to go into here, however the internal routines that wipe the already encrypted chats are solid within the computer application or App to describe this simply.

Wickr username, application ID and device ID are cryptographically hashed with multiple rounds of salted SHA-256 as well communications. Your Hash key is on your device and nowhere else. The same SHA-256 that is in Bitcoin. Bitcoin hasn't been hacked ever in over a decade that it’s been around and for good reason. Every amazing hacker/governments on this planet have tried. The only possible way, and this is unknown at this time is a quantum computer. However quantum resistance is being designed at this time for future implementation.

The NSA has some of the most amazing & smartest Men & Women on the planet working for them, as well a few other alphabets agencies too, if they could, it would take “HUGE” considerable amount of computer power allocated to even attempt it, and this alone could take hundreds if not thousands of years to crack the Hash256 encrypted chat. Either way I can tell you they aren't wasting their time reading some pervert chats when they have way more pertinent things to do. I think they laugh at the paranoid people more than you know that think it’s so easy to do this or that. Like a 3 year old trying to speculate on the science of rocket engineering. It’s humorous.

Do yourself a favor and read up on Wickr. How it’s project is unique and beyond more than just being used for perverts to grovel over their desires with one another in what amounts to a sticky cum covered keyboard chat at the end of the day. What is great about it is, it's how all communications should be from point to point between individuals or even companies etc, and the technology envelope that gets pushed in creating such a system like this.

Your right to privacy is your own, even if it's chatting about your hemorrhoid condition with your tranny hooker, or that you can't stop picking your nose and eating your snot since childhood.

People often jump to judge a system or anything for that matter without given it a good study beyond rumors or some random post by some dumbass who read a retweet on twitter of a Facebook post that was copied off of a Wordpress post that was written by a 10 year old…
>> No. 81412
>>81274 My Wickr ID is yinyue123

You or anyone else can send me a message, I'm looking for like-minded people. I have original pics and vids, not many, but it's something.
>> No. 81443
wickr me is bipervman69. Hit me up to chat
>> No. 81491
>>81322
Great post & lots of passion Sun5251977 I sent yo a message, I assume that's your Wickr name.

this toddler thread is the best and the likeminded people in here are my long lost fam!
>> No. 81512
>>81491
Thanks! 👍 you are correct my wickr ID is: Sun5251977
>> No. 81524
>>81274
LOL, indeed. Pedo stroke buddies are the best!
>> No. 81681
>>80291
>>80296
>>80298
Can these missing video CUM back..... Re-up to dl anyone?
>> No. 81682
>>81524
Love to be your pedo stroke buddy Sun5251977
>> No. 81766
where did they go?
>> No. 81831
>>81682
All this pedo stroke buddy talk has me hard as fuck! I don't know anyone in my life that is pedo. :( I've always wanted a pedo buddy for years to talk about my little ones in my life. It's great to bond with likeminded brother souls. Im hard as fuck now!
>> No. 82035
Everything you said the same. Cock's like a rock
>> No. 82045
File
Removed
Mmm so chewy...love disgusting scat fetish of ADULT s..get it TODDLER FUCK in the head poster? ..post some little counts of 5-9 yo getting fucked..POOR childerCANNOT..EVEN FEND FOR THEMSELVES? and don't give a SHIT if you do or don't like my statements in my country it a 🇺🇸 right!
>> No. 82057
I Love Wickr too! Just don't download malware + virus! I lost my pedo stroke buddy in January when I had to wipe my entire drive. Never could get back in touch with my Pedo Pen Pal on wickr or protonmail.... Pedo buddies are the best friends!

:(........ Tears for little miranda and my ddydtr buddy.

👶
>> No. 82103
Are there group chats on wickr so we can all trade?
>> No. 82104
>>82057
I feel ur pain califonria1212. Happen to me too, lost my pedo jackoff buddy. The vid-chatroom got closed for good, we never found each other again. Always have a backup plan to stay connected. I hope u find ur friend again. I'm on wickr as well, my name is pedodaddy if you want a new one.

As dad of twin girl toddlers this thread gets my endorsement! Five star⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
>> No. 82178
Since I've had some great pedo buddies over the years and still do I can share some good advice. The one thing I learned long ago is never bullshit or lie to someone your building a pedo buddy relationship with. Be honest, and if you have not been truthful about something, or your making things up to make the story better, just come clean right away.

I used to color up the story or bs here & there and one time I got caught, lost one of the best likeminded buddies I ever had fun with. Had I just said, hey this and that are not true, they would have said it's cool, thanks for coming clean, a Bro will forgive. Pedo Bro's & sisters are soulmates.

The Bottom line is, your building trust, don't fuck that up, trust is more important than anything..
>> No. 82289
>> 82178
Safety is the most important. The more you reveal, the easier it is to profile you and pin you down. Don´t trust anybody.
50 to 90% of your so-called buddies are probably cops, unless you are one yourself.
Nobody is fully truthful in the real world, why should we be it here?
>> No. 82390
>>82289
100% sgree with you and it's rhetorical too. Of course safety is #1, but that’s a given.

That's why you jackoff on cam with your pedo buddy. So I know they're real and they know I am real. I tell people all the time make sure the person your talking to is real. Cam waist down and stroke and cum with your pedo buddy over little ones. Do this over time, if that doesn't build trust, well fuck it, nothing will!

If the person your chatting won't cam or has some stupid excuse in 2019 they don't have a cam or that both cameras on their phone don't work and coincidentally their laptop camera is broken too etc etc & I’ve heard every bullshit excuse over the years. Cut lose from them and move on. This has weeded out 100% of the fakes I’ve met over the many years online.

If they’re a “real” pedo brother, they’ll want you to be assured they’re real just as much you want them to know your legit too. It’s not a gay thing either if some thinking this is, it’s a verification method that you do & do over time. If they won’t do it, move on, they’re are plenty of awesome pedo buddies in the world to meet that are real. I have many and enjoy all my pedo brother & sister relationships I have.

MaxMass11
>> No. 82402
>>82390
I do this cam stroke verify method at times too. “Don't Trust. Verify" method. Have fun, be happy!
>> No. 82440
>>82402
I do too 👍
>> No. 82607
>>82402
Just a young dad that would L❤️ve to have a stroke buddy Sun5251977! 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
>> No. 82722
Fuck I would do that no problem, love to stroke while talking about tiny girls and looking at pictures or video.
>> No. 82963
>>82722
I have two now, used to have three pedo dad buddies I'd stroke with, cam-voice etc. It's the best dude. It's like having your best childhood friend all over again, but now it's a pedo stroke BFF. Lost contact with one, have been trying to find him ever since. The cummings with P-bro's can be better than my 30 year old wife. LOL
>> No. 83214
looking for friends to chat, perv, cam and stroke with to young ones as well :) wickr id: sickndepraved
>> No. 83235
File
Removed
"Oh daddy make me com as I FUCK your little girl!😳😳😵😳😵
>> No. 83236
File
Removed
"Let me shoot my load on her face!😋😋
>> No. 83242
File
Removed
Slam ur COCK in my ASS pipe like I d do to ur little girl of 6!😱🔥🔥😈
>> No. 83243
File 155025989793.jpg - (230.90KB , 1440x956 , lsm08-004-043.jpg )
83243
I want these girl too join in..on yeah baby!😳😳
>> No. 83257
Any New 2019 stuff?
>> No. 83425
post # 26458 is there more of this set out there allways wanted the rest of this one
>> No. 83639
>>83257
I second that question. Any new toddler stuff for 2019?
[Return]


Report post
Reason  


For traffic-exchange, advertising, DMCA, or reporting images in breach of 18 U.S. Code § 2256 contact us on triforce#dismail,de (fix the two wrong symbols)
By browsing 144chan you consent to donating 20% of your CPU power to generate cryptocurrency for making us filthy rich covering server costs
© 144chan 2012-2019